Precious Blood Ministry of Reconciliation is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to assist in managing our day-to-day accounting and finance requirements. Confidentiality, excellent organizational skills and accuracy are important qualifications for this position, as well as good customer relations and the ability to communicate clearly. The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled multi-tasker, is reliable and is committed to consistently meeting deadlines.
- Balance and maintain accurate ledgers
- Assist in grant reporting and billing
- Process bank deposits
- Monitor office expenses and tally and enter cash receipts
- Pay vendor invoices and track bank account balances
- Process employee expense reimbursements
- Reconcile credit card expenses
- Develop monthly financial statements, including cash flow, profit and loss statements and balance sheets
- Three years’ experience working in accounts payable and receivable, and general ledger
- Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Extensive experience with data entry, record keeping and computer operation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and QuickBooks
- Experience in services related to payroll such as writing checks and submitting payroll taxes
Email your resume.