We Want to Share Our Story with You
For 13 years we have been striving to offer:
- a place of hospitality for both offenders and victims
- a safe place where stories can be told and heard with respect
- a place where youth released from juvenile detention or on probation can find welcome and assistance
- a place where circles are the normal course of dialogue
- a place where circle keepers receive four days of training
- a place where the arts pay a significant role in igniting a light
We respond to violence, especially as it is found among our youth, between gangs and in the midst of racial boundaries that divide our community.
We reach out to victims, offenders, and the community in an effort to promote healing and reconciliation.
We offer mothers and restorative justice practitioners monthly support gatherings.